Try not to get me confused with Piper Perabo, because let me just tell you... I can't sing like she could in Coyote Ugly, and while my self-defense skills are quite impeccable, I can't kick ass like she does in Covert Affairs. What I can tell you about myself is this:
- I'm kind of a cynic when it comes to dating [okay, kind of might be a lie]
- I have a severe addition to shopping and shoes
- I would rather drink beer and eat pizza than go to fancy dinners
- I get really annoyed when people spend 5 hours trying to explain something to me that should take 5 minutes. Just spit it out already
- In my circle of friends, I'm often referred to as "the bitchy one". I'd like to attribute that to the fact that I say what's on my mind, and don't like to keep people in my life if they don't add some sort of positivity to it.
- The glass, is always half full. Unless it's wine, then it's half empty and I'd really like you to fill it up. Thanks.
- I love wine, and am slightly addicted to wine.woot.com
- I am not a hopeless romantic, but I do love when guys get creative with their dates. If he tells me he is taking me to dinner and a movie, my sarcastic bitch often says "oh? dinner and a movie? How original."
- I'm sarcastic, and have a very dry sense of humor. Maybe this is why people think I'm being bitchy? When really it's just me poking fun at you because I like you.
- I am searching for the love of my life. Someone to settle down with, have a few dogs, and to build a life with. Deep down, there is a non-cynical side of me that wants to find love more than anything.
I'll leave you with that for now, and one of my all-time favorite quotes.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe